We are continually striving not only to meet the needs of our Club Members, but also the needs of our youth development professionals. The Employee Handbook explains our personnel policies and benefits, as well as the specific opportunities and responsibilities that exist for you within our organization. In an effort to respond to the needs of a growing organization, changes or additions to our Handbook will be made when necessary. Please click the links below to view our handbook and other important documents.
Payroll Calendar 2019
Calendar of Events 2019
Prior to attending an orientation, new Team Members must:
- Sign offer letter
- Sign Background authorization form
- Negative TB test
- Download and read the Employee Handbook
- Get Fingerprinted
- BGC processes all applicants through the LiveScan system. We have partnered with the Santa Rosa Police Department, the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department and the Juvenile Hall to offer these services at no cost to you. Please call or email Katie Van Workum at firstname.lastname@example.org with days and times that you are available to schedule your fingerprinting appointment. Note: Please contact your Program Director if you are a volunteer or intern looking to be fingerprinted.
- Schedule and pass your Instructional Aide exam (waived if you hold an AA or higher)
- Once you have completed and submitted all compliance items, you will be scheduled for an employee orientation. BGC requires that employment eligibility be verified before work can begin. Documents must be original. The list below includes some of the most common options. Please contact Katie Van Workum prior to completing compliance if you are unable to provide these documents.
*Driver’s License AND Social Security Card
*Driver’s License AND US Birth Certificate