Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Sonoma County, recently named the Best Club Program in the Country, is enrolling students for our Homework & Enrichment Program offered on all three Piner-Olivet Campuses!
Daily Program Facts:
- All Students complete homework every day!
- Enrichment programs are offered in the Arts, Character & Leadership, Health & Life Skills, Academic Success, & Sports!
- Specialty programs are offered-examples include iPad animation, digital photography & journalism.
Rates & Information
- We are happy to serve students in grades Kindergarten and above. This does not include students enrolled in Transitional Kindergarten (TK).
- Program runs daily from school dismissal to 6:00 PM.
- Program fees are $250 monthly for school days only, $300 for after school and full daycare on non-school days.
- Club Programs will be offered at Olivet Charter and Northwest Prep provided 25 students enroll at each location. (Jack London Club Programs are already in operation.)
- Before-School services may be added with enough interest from registering families.
- Please note we do not offer refunds (unless a program is not offered). By making the purchase below you are agreeing to our no refund/pro-rate policy.
Contact Catrina Dierke at 707-528-7977 or email@example.com for any remaining registration questions and fee information.
Membership Application-English Membership Application – Spanish
Cloverdale | Geyserville | Healdsburg | West County | Windsor | Santa Rosa | Rohnert Park | Petaluma | Marin